Instant Pot Recipes | Step By Step Guide.
INSTANT POT RECIPES :
Hello Readers, Are you feeling hungry but you don’t have enough time to cook and don’t have enough money to order something than one of the best ways to resolve this is instant pot recipes.
Instant pot recipes are the best in the case when you have a shortage of time. As for this, you don’t require much equipment. The only thing you need is an instant pot, and everyone has this in there home.
Instant pot recipes will help you to make delicious food in very less with the very less use of equipment. This is the reason that these recipes are called instant recipes.
So if you are also in one of the above conditions then don’t worry because in this article I am going to tell you the best instant pot recipes.
Best Instant Pot Recipes
There are many recipes available you can easily prepare that at home with the help of an instant pot but in this article, we are only discussing some of the best instant pot recipes that save your time and give you delicious food that you can enjoy at your table.
Instant Pot Hard-Boiled Eggs
Instant Pot Hard-boiled eggs are effortless to cook. Moreover, this method is straightforward and perfect for cooking delicious and healthy food in very little time.
To cook hard-boiled eggs, you only need eggs, some water, and your instant pot.
To make instant pot hard-boiled egg follows the below steps.
- Pour water into the instant pot and then place eggs on top of the basket.
- Secure the lid.
- Select manual settings and then set the cooking setting to high pressure for five minutes.
- Wait for the process to get completed and then take the eggs out of the pot.
- Cool the eggs for some time and after that, peel the eggs.
Now your boiled eggs are ready to serve on your dining table.
Instant Pot Chicken Breast
It is a chicken that has speckled herbs on it outside part moreover the inner part is very juicy and tender. It is one of the best meals for dinner that can cook only in 10 minutes.
To prepare this, you need some essential ingredients such as boneless skinless chicken breasts, chicken stock, minced garlic, olive oil, kosher salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
Follow the below instructions to prepare instant pot chicken breast
- Take a small bowl and combine spices in it with season chicken.
- Set pot to saute settings and then heat the oil.
- Once the oil is heated, add chicken breast in it.
- Turn off the Pot and wait for the lid to get ready for open.
- Remove the lid and get the chicken out.
Boom a delicious dinner for you is ready in less than 15 minutes.
Instant Pot Beef Stew
Beef Stew is tender meat mixed with potatoes, carrots and savory sauce. When cubes of beef, carrots, sweet potatoes are slowly cooked with a savory sauce, then beef stew is prepared.
Ingredients need to prepare beef stew are tablespoon olive oil, beef stew meat, salt and pepper, onion diced, minced garlic, small yellow potatoes, carrots peeled, beef broth, tomato paste, dried thyme leaves, frozen peas, flour, and chopped parsley.
Follow the below steps to prepare Pot Beef Stew.
- Cut the Veggies.
- Turn on the pot on saute mode and put the veggies and beef into it.
- Wait for few minutes to get the food ready.
- After a few minutes open the lid and get the food out.
Now enjoy a tasty meal of beef stew on your table.
Instant Pot Pulled Pork
Instant Pot Pulled Pork is one of the most delicious and easy to prepare food for your meal. Pulled pork will melt in the mouth when you eat it moreover it has a warm, smoky flavor with BBQ sauce.
Ingredients required to cook this is kosher salt, dark brown sugar, freshly ground black pepper, boneless pork shoulder, vegetable oil, water, and barbecue sauce.
To prepare Pulled Pork follows the below steps.
- Cut pork roast and put in a pot with coca-cola or root beer.
- Stir it with bbq sauce, garlic powder, vinegar, brown sugar, onion powder and pour over pork.
- Cover the lid and cook it for 45 minutes and set pressure release for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and then take the food in a bowl and remove all the juices from it.
After doing the above steps put it on buns and enjoy your meal.
Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
Mashed potatoes are very rich in creamy flavor, and these are very easy to prepare. Instant mashed potatoes are a perfect side dish for an everyday meal, and it can be cook within 20 minutes.
Ingredients need to prepare this dish are water, russet potatoes peeled, milk, unsalted butter, kosher salt, ground black pepper.
To prepare instant pot mashed potatoes follows the below steps.
- Place the water and salt into a pot and then put potatoes in the pot.
- Place the lid on the pot and set the pressure to high for 10 minutes.
- When the timer is off, release the pressure of the pot and opens the lid.
- Add the pepper, milk, and butter to the instant pot.
- Mash it with the help of potatoes masher.
After mashing, your food is ready to be served on the table.
Instant Pot Brown Rice
This is one of the best recipes to prepare your dinner meal. There is no other easy recipe other than this to make fluffy brown rice for your dinner moreover it can be quickly cooked in your busy schedule.
To cook brown rice for your dinner, you don’t need many things in your hand only things you need are long-grain brown rice and water.
Follow the below steps to prepare brown rice.
- Put the water and brown rice and water into the pot and slightly stir it.
- Select the manual option in the pot and set the pot to high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Wait for the process to be completed and wait for the pressure to be released naturally.
- When the pressure from the pot is released naturally open the lid and take the brown rice out of the pot.
Now you can enjoy your brown rice meal on your table.
Instant Pot Frozen Chicken
Instant pot frozen chicken is also called as rotisserie chicken. Frozen chicken is super juicy, and it can cook in only a few minutes.
Ingredients require to cook frozen chicken are frozen chicken, salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika, oregano avocado oil, water.
To prepare this follow the below steps
- Rinse the frozen chicken with cold water.
- Place chicken in the pot and then add salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika, oregano and water into the pot.
- Set pressure on the pot that is necessary for the chicken you are cooking.
- After the pressure is over remove the lid and take the chicken out.
After doing the above steps, your frozen chicken is ready, and you can enjoy your meal.
I hope you guys enjoyed our article and now you have the proper knowledge to cook quality food for you in very little time.
(Optional) If you found this article helpful, then share this with your friends